Cheetah Race Fuels
Cheetah Race Fuels has the fuels to suit every application, blended right here in Australia from Australian products. Cheetah Race Fuels has been blending fuel for 35 years and currently has over 40 Distributors Nationally.
Cheetah Race Fuels blends fuels for:
- Drag Racing
- Circuit & Cruisers
Designed for Injected, Naturally Aspirated, Turbo or Blown Motors; from 4 cylinders to big block V8's. You can add NOS to it - no problem!
- 100 Racing Unleaded
- 105 Racing Unleaded
- E85 Race Spec
- Methanol Race Spec
- And Special Blend's are available
Cheetah Race Fuels is constantly developing fuels to suit engine builders who make big horse power. And Cheetah Race Fuels is VERY competitive on price WITHOUT sacrificing product quality.
Summernats Burnout Kings 2012:
- 1st Place Warren Eustace in his 350 Super Charged HQ (runs Cheetah Methanol)
- Aaron Mackey in his 350 Super Charged HK Panel Van (runs Cheetah Methanol)
And Calder Parks Drag Racers:
- Noel Inman's tall T 302 with NOS (Cheetah JFP105)
- Jason Attard's Holden VK 308 Stroked to 355 with NOS (Cheetah Avgas)
- Kristina Kalaitzakis - Black 1997 187 ci Turbocharged Toyota, RUNNING 7.6 sec down the quarter mile (Cheetah 99% Ethanol)
They choose Cheetah Race Fuels because of its consistency under extreme conditions.
Keep an eye out for the Cheetah Race Fuels Black trailer or ute in the paddock there you will find "product brochures" with their range of fuels you can see the sign the start line.