ANDRA Chairman Terry Jongen says he wants Sydney Dragway to default on its $300,000 outstanding debt to the struggling sanctioning body so it can "get a bunch of money off them."
The ANDRA board has sensationally sacked South Queensland Divisional Director Frank Oliveri in what is one of the rare occassions in ANDRA history an elected official has been removed.
ANDRA has announced a major restructuring of its operations and opened the door to 400 Thunder's Professional Drag Racing Series being run at ANDRA sanctioned tracks.
ANDRA has informed its members that it supports the concept of 400 Thunder's single professional drag racing series, which will begin with next month's Nitro Up North event at Darwin's Hidden Valley Drag Strip.
The latest in a flurry of press releases has landed on JustDragRacing.com's desk and, as predicted, 400 Thunder will run at ANDRA tracks as early as next month's Nitro Up North at Darwin's Hidden Valley.
Points leaders, John Cannuli, John Zappia, and Lee Bektash have taken out the top spots in their respective Top Alcohol, Doorslammer, and Pro Stock classes at the Summit Racing Equipment Grand Finals in Adelaide.
- Matheson Targets Quick Times At Santos Super Thunder
- Palmyra Dragway Floods After Being Battered By Cyclone Debbie
- Jeff Arend Rejoins Aussie Russo FC For Las Vegas
- Ben Bray Eyes Off Podium Finish In Top Doorslammer
- Former TD Racer Robin Judd To Exit ANDRA Board
- Jim Read Inducted Into Australian Motor Racing Hall of Fame
- Racing Onn Asks ANDRA Why All The Turmoil
- ANDRA Looks To Do A Sensational Backflip on 400 Thunder Pro Series
- IHRA Australia Passes 2000 License Milestone
- Crampton to race for Lamattinas at Sydney Nitro Thunder