Aussie drag racing legend, Graeme Cooper has put the final 'brick' in an impressive wall of trophies won with his famous 'Bricklayer' EH Holden Premier station wagon.
400 Thunder's Sportsman Series will be bolstered by the introduction of a new bracket, Pro Radial, set to be a diverse and hotly contested class open to a range of cars.
The 2015/2016 Summit Racing Equipment Sportsman Series is off to a flying start following the 2015 Desert Nationals at Alice Springs Inland Dragway on the weekend.
More than 35,000 race fans packed into Willowbank Raceway over the Queen's Birthday weekend for the 48th Winternationals, and there is plenty still to come on the calendar at Queensland’s premier track.
Chelsea Leahy and her boyfriend Rob Harrington will trade flowers for power on Valentine’s Day, with the couple heading to Willowbank Raceway this weekend for the Queensland Drag Racing Championships.
400 Thunder's first combined Pro and Sportsman Series event under full IHRA sanctioning, the Home Group WA Westernationals at the Perth Motorplex, has drawn a strong entry list.
400 Thunder will run a six round Sportsman Championship Series, with two rounds allocated in the current season at each of Australia's premier drag racing venues.
The first round of the 2015/2016 Summit Racing Equipment Sportsman Series fired up today with qualifying for the Desert Nationals at Alice Springs Inland Dragway.
One of Australia’s longest running motorsport partnerships has strengthened with Rare Spares increasing its presence on Graeme Cooper’s iconic ‘Bricklayer’ Holden EH Premier Station Wagon.
Lucas Oil's Matt Forbes has kicked off his Australian Super Gas title defence with a win on the weekend at the opening round of the Summit Racing Equipment Sportsman Series at Fuchs South Coast Raceway.
- Summit Series off to sizzling start at South Coast Raceway
- Modified Bike Championship blasting off in Portland opener
- Russo fixed on inaugural Top Sportsman title
- Outlaw Nitro Funny Cars head to Adelaide for Easter
- Supa Charger receives Portland power ups
- Rocketship and Nitro Sheriff wheelstanding all the way to Portland
- Russell goes ‘Back to the Future’ for the Portland
- Top Fuel champion Darren Morgan to race funny car in Portland
- Johnson Jnr extinguishes Night of Fire field
- Outlaw Nitro Funny Cars to feature on 7mate