ANDRA has informed its members that it supports the concept of 400 Thunder's single professional drag racing series, which will begin with next month's Nitro Up North event at Darwin's Hidden Valley Drag Strip.
The latest in a flurry of press releases has landed on JustDragRacing.com's desk and, as predicted, 400 Thunder will run at ANDRA tracks as early as next month's Nitro Up North at Darwin's Hidden Valley.
ANDRA has announced a major restructuring of its operations and opened the door to 400 Thunder's Professional Drag Racing Series being run at ANDRA sanctioned tracks.
Points leaders, John Cannuli, John Zappia, and Lee Bektash have taken out the top spots in their respective Top Alcohol, Doorslammer, and Pro Stock classes at the Summit Racing Equipment Grand Finals in Adelaide.
- Ben Bray Eyes Off Podium Finish In Top Doorslammer
- Jim Read Inducted Into Australian Motor Racing Hall of Fame
- Racing Onn Asks ANDRA Why All The Turmoil
- ANDRA Looks To Do A Sensational Backflip on 400 Thunder Pro Series
- Crampton to race for Lamattinas at Sydney Nitro Thunder
- Pro Slammer king Zappia sets new National Record before being dethroned
- Underdog Priolo claims maiden Pro Slammer win
- O'Rourke primed for Pro Slammer double header
- Perth Motorplex set for rare 400 Thunder double-header
- Maurice Allen appointed Australian Professional Drag Racing CEO