Former Top Doorslammer racer Robin Judd IS leaving the ANDRA board afterall, with the sanctioning body looking to fill two full term positions on its seven-member board.
Former Adelaide International Raceway drag racing promoter, Rino D'Alfonso has strongly questioned why ANDRA, the drag racing sanctioning body needed to put the sport through so much turmoil.
Cyclone Debbie has battered Palmyra Dragway with the north Queensland venue also having again been submerged in water, witht the club calling for volunteers to help clean up.
Ben Bray is eyeing off a podium finish with his Gulf Western Oil Corvetter in the ANDRA Top Doorslammer Championship at this weekend's Summit Racing Grand Finals in Adelaide.
Australia's greatest drag racer, Jim Read has been inducted into the prestigious Australian Motor Sport Hall of Fame at a gala ceremony held in Melbourne tonight.
ANDRA looks set to do a sensational backflip on its decision not to deal with 400 Thunder as the ANDRA Group 1 drag racing series continues to struggle, calling for a "one series concept" for 2018 and beyond.
- IHRA Australia Passes 2000 License Milestone
- Crampton to race for Lamattinas at Sydney Nitro Thunder
- Bricklayer Lays Them Straight At ANDRA Nationals
- ANDRA Records Yet Another Significant Loss
- Pro Slammer king Zappia sets new National Record before being dethroned
- Underdog Priolo claims maiden Pro Slammer win
- O'Rourke primed for Pro Slammer double header
- WA racers flock to 400 Thunder Westernats
- Perth Motorplex set for rare 400 Thunder double-header
- State of the art Springmount Raceway joins IHRA and 400 Thunder